- Child Support Enforcement Agency
Child Support Enforcement Agency
Child Support Customer Service Web Portal:
The Child Support Customer Service Web Portal is an interactive web application that will provide child support customers with 24-hour on-demand, case specific, address, employment, health insurance, and financial history information, along with answers to frequently asked questions regarding the child support program.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a dial in telephone response system. It allows 24 hours access to information on payment and balances as well as the telephone numbers and addresses of county CSEAs. To access the IVR, call (800) 860-2555. The TDD line (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) is (866) 500-3784.
Receiving Child Support:
Receiving your Child Support is Fast, Simple, and Safe!!
Visit the Smart Child Support website where you can sign up for Direct Deposit into your personal bank account or the SMIone card to which child support payments can be loaded. You can also enroll by calling 888-965-2676
Pay Online: (No convenience fees!)
- Log onto SMART e-Pay at Smart Child Support where you can pay by direct debt or by credit\debit card. SMART e-Pay accepts direct debit from a bank account, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more. You will need your case number to register. Please call 740-373-9324 to obtain your case number if you don't already have this information.
- Download the FREE Ohio SMART e-pay Mobile App from the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, or Microsoft Store. Go to the Smart Child Support website or call 888-965-2676 for more information on child support payment options.
Pay by Phone: (No convenience fees!)
- We accept credit/debit card payments by phone at 740-373-9324 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm. Select option 5 for customer service.
Pay in Office: (No convenience fees!)
- Cash, check, credit/debit card, and money order payments can be made at our office located on the 4th Floor of the Washington County Courthouse, 205 Putnam Street, 4th Floor, Marietta, Ohio. We do not offer change, so cash payments must be made in the exact amount you wish to pay.
Pay by Mail:
- Your payment may be in the form of personal check, money order, or cashier's check. To ensure prompt and accurate posting to your support case, please include your name, social security number, SETS Case Number (starts with a 7), Court Order number, and the amount that should be applied to each case (if you have more than one case). Make checks payable to Ohio CSPC and mail via standard U.S. mail to:
PO Box 182372
Columbus, OH 43218-2372
Automatic Bank Account or Paycheck Garnishment:
- You can provide the CSEA with your employer or bank account number and we can send an order to withhold your child support from your bank account or paycheck.
- Payment by checking/savings account can be made at the ExpertPay website. Aside from a one-time $2.50 registration fee, there is no charge for payments sent to Ohio CSPC; however, you may pay a nominal fee for payments remitted to other states. Please allow 7-10 business days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPS. The ExpertPay website has additional details about fees and the general use of the site.
- You can make cash payments at many retail locations throughout the state where MoneyGram payment services are offered, or online by credit card using the "Pay Bills" option at www.MoneyGram.com. Use state code 14674 when using MoneyGram services. MoneyGram locations in Marietta, Ohio:
- CVS 131 3rd Street (8AM-9PM)
- Advance America 707 Greene Street (9AM-6PM)
- Kroger 40 Acme Street (8AM-10PM)
- Walmart 804 Pike Street (7AM-9PM)