Thank You for your interest in receiving the COVID Vaccine. Schedule your COVID Vaccine➡️ https://calendly.com/clinics-2 ⬅️
Senior citizens and persons with disabilities needing assistance can also call the Area Agency on Aging Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm dial 1-800-331-2644.
CALENDLY: Sorry! We do not have time to check individual appointments. If you entered an accurate email account, the schedule is designed to generate a reply back to you with a receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check all of your email folders, including spam/deleted/promotional email folders.
If no dates are available when you try to schedule through
Welcome to the Washington County Health Department website. Our vision is to be the healthiest county in Ohio.
As you browse our site, you will find important information such as current events and projects. Departments have provided some of their forms and permits for you to print them out at home. Meet some of our staff and learn about your county at work.
Some of the services we provide:
- Flu Shots
- Vaccination against other infectious diseases
- Birth and Death Records
- Plumbing Inspections
- Investigate Nuisance Complaints
- Wellness classes
What can you do to limit the risk of COVID?
🏡Safer at home
🚶♂️➖🚶♀️Stay 6 feet apart from one another and avoid crowds
😷Wear a mask
🤢Avoid close contact with people who are sick
🤧Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
👐Wash hands often with soap and water lather and scrub for at least 20 seconds
🏡Isolate when you are sick except to get medical care [call BEFORE you GO]
🤪Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
🧽Clean and disinfect frequently touched items
🚫avoid poorly ventilated spaces
💉get vaccinated when it's your turn
Assure a healthful environment, prevent disease, and prolong life and well-being for the residents of Washington County.
- Accountability- We charge employees with fulfilling the duties of their respective jobs and the assurances they make to residents.
- Collaboration- We recognize that our impact on residents is greater through partnerships and collaboration.
- Health- We believe our primary mission is to help residents achieve optimal health.
- Innovation- We continually seek new ways to deliver services and evidence-based programs to offer our clients.
- Equity- We treat all people equally and with respect and dignity.
- Vitality- We believe that vitality is contagious, and our employees will be enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Empowerment- We provide every person with the tools they need to live healthfully and successfully.
- Respect- We respect the culture, values, and ideas of the people that we serve.