Washington County Law Library
About the Law Library
The Washington County Law Library is a public law library located in Marietta, Ohio. The library serves the bench, bar, and citizens of Washington County. The library is a practice library, focusing on practical materials for attorneys and the pro se litigants, individuals who represent themselves. In addition to print and electronic legal materials the library's services extends beyond the courthouse walls through Wi-Fi, email, and mail all designed to deliver the right information in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
Quarterly Meeting Details: The Washington County Law Library Resource Board will hold its quarterly meeting Wednesday, January 3, 2023 in the Law Library Meeting Room A from 12:00-1:00 P.M.
Document Delivery & Copying
- Scanning & Email Delivery (Outgoing)
- Photocopying ($0.10 per page)
- Interlibrary loan from other Ohio Law Libraries
- Meeting Rooms for advance scheduling or drop-in users
- Automatic Wi-Fi; no password needed
- Reference Services
- Device Charger
- This charging station features ten USB Type-A ports that each supply up to 2.4A of power to your devices. The charger includes eight slots for various smartphones and tablets, and a small non-slip, padded deck to hold a ninth device, or for smaller items, such as wireless earbuds or a smartwatch.
- Smart Charging: Each port is outfitted with technology that automatically detects the power capabilities of the device, supplying it with as much as it can handle, up to 2.4A.
Power Protection: This 10-port hub includes a variety of built-in power protection circuitry, such as over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, and short-circuit protection.
- Notary Public
- New Books
- Book Sale
Board of Trustees
The Washington County Law Library Resources Board of Trustees represents a cross-section of Washington County's legal community. The five members are appointed by the County Commissioners, Municipal Court Judge, County Prosecutor, and Common Pleas Court Administrative Judge.
The Law Library is located on the first floor of the Washington County Courthouse.