The Washington County Wastewater Department serves over 900 customers in the rural areas of Washington County.
Areas served are:
- Barlow, Vincent, and Lewis Point in the Barlow / Vincent area
- Devola subdivision north of Marietta
- Riverview and Blue Heron subdivisions in Little Hocking
- Oxbow and Stacey subdivisions in Belpre
- Frontier subdivision in Devola
- White Oak subdivision in Barlow
- Deerfield Estates in Reno
In 2012, the existing areas that currently have sewer service in Devola were connected to the Devola Lift Station and the wastewater is being treated by the City of Marietta Waste Water Treatment Plant.
The flow chart diagram (PDF) represents the wastewater flow system design in western Washington County. The chart is not to scale.