Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
1. You are a citizen of the United States.
2. You wil be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you
want to vote.
4, You are not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction under the law.
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
6. You have not been permanently denied the right to vote or violations of the election laws.
See if you are registered to vote.
Update your voter registration address.
Printable Registration Form (PDF)
10-A Ohio Voter Registration Cancellation Request (PDF)
Locations to pick up a Voter Registration Form:
You can come to our office if you wish or you can get the form on our website and mail the form to us. A registration form requires an original signature.