Public Health Nursing
We provide vaccines to assure your child, family, and our community is protected from vaccine-preventable diseases.
COVID Vaccine is recommended for most people 12 years old and older.
Appointments are encouraged but walk-in's permitted Wednesdays J&J, Pfizer, or Moderna from 1 pm to 6 pm. Fridays J&J, Pfizer, or Moderna from 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm.
Book an Appointment with our Clinic or call 740-374-2782 Ext. 3333 to check on availability.
|Initial Dose Date||Additional Doses may soon be available to the general public||The link should be posted here when available|
|January 2021||late September 2021|
|February 2021||October 2021||Tentative Mass Drive-Thru may occur in Washington County, OH (Details to be determined)|
|March 2021||November 2021|
|April 2021||December 2021|
|May 2021||January 2022|
|June 2021||February 2022|
An additional dose of messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines now can be administered to a small group of immunocompromised individuals
• Individuals undergoing active treatment for cancer (solid tumor and hematologic malignancies).
• Individuals who have received a solid-organ transplant and are taking immunosuppressive therapy.
• Individuals who have received a CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within two years of transplant or taking immunosuppression therapy).
• Individuals with moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome).
• Individuals with advanced or untreated HIV infection.
• Individuals undergoing active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
Other Vaccines require an appointment during the following times:
Wednesday from 1 pm to 6 pm
Friday 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm
Book an Appointment with our Clinic or Call 740-374-2782 Ext.3333
Adult and Childhood Vaccine
Flu Vaccine is recommended for most people 6 months and older. Annual Columbus Day Drive-Thru from 10 am to 2 pm 342 Muskingum Drive, Marietta, OH.
Travel Vaccine is recommended before traveling to various destinations. http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
Insurance Accepted no one is turned away for inability to pay.
- Aetna Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
Tuberculosis (TB) tests are offered at the Washington County Health Department Wednesday from 1 pm to 4 pm. To complete the test, return to have the test read 72 hours later on Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm.
County Harm Reduction Education (CharmEd) at First Congregational Church 318 Front Street, Marietta, OH Thursday from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Hepatitis A and B Vaccine
- Hepatitis and HIV testing 3rd Thursday at CharmEd HIV Risk
- Needle Exchange
- Referrals to local recovery help
- Narcan with training
- Help with Medical Referrals