Recreation Economy for Rural Communities (RERC) – Planning Assistance
Beverly-Waterford was awarded planning assistance funded by Appalachian Regional Commission.
The Recreation Economy for Rural Communities planning assistance program helps communities identify strategies to grow their outdoor recreation economy and revitalize their Main Streets.
Join us at the workshop! We need your input.
Workshop at Beverly-Waterford Rescue Squad/Township Building 207 4th Street, Beverly, OH 45715
- March 21, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- March 22, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Download RERC invitation flyer
RERC Steering Committee Meetings
- January 11, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- February 1, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- February 28, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- March 21, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm