Clerk Help by Case Type

If you have questions concerning the following types of cases, please contact the appropriate Clerk listed below for information.

Jill Roach 740-373-6623 Ext. 2421

  • Abuse
  • Neglect
  • Dependency
  • Custody
  • Grandparent Power of Attorney
  • General Miscellaneous Questions

Judy McAtee 740-373-6623 Ext. 2422

  • Traffic Tickets
  • Civil Protection Orders

Lisa Burkhart 740-373-6623 Ext. 2423

  • Adult Charges
  • Delinquent Charges
  • Paternity
  • Child Support
  • Unruly Child

Please know the deputy clerks cannot give legal advice. You may contact the Local Bar Association President, Jillian Clark Stull, at 740-373-2908 for recommendations of attorneys.